We run regular one-day courses in Central London.
- 27th July 2019 in Central London, Nrst tube Borough Market Details on application
All attendees have an hour 1-to-1 with Gideon after the course to focus on a specific piece of work. Our past attendees have told us that this makes a big difference to how confidently they apply their learning.
Full cost: £695 + VAT per attendee. Discounts are available for students and group bookings.
To secure your place, we ask you to pay £40 + VAT deposit and to pay the remainder up to 10 days before the date of your course. Here’s the booking form. You can also book additional 1-to-1 coaching with Gideon beyond the hour that you automatically receive as part of the course.
We also run tailored courses, which are ideal for teams that work in the same organisation.
If you’d like to discuss your team’s writing with a view to creating something bespoke, we’d be glad to help you make a plan.
Please contact email@example.com.
This course is not about learning to use good grammar. It is about how to inspire your reader to take action in the digital world.
We look at things from first principles: What happens in communication, persuasion and writing? Non-native English speakers love this course because it’s about storyline and persuasion.
It doesn’t matter what size your company is or how much experience you’ve already had.
We all have to write persuasively – sometimes for the big ticket item to the customer, sometimes to gather our own colleagues around a project idea or a workstream.
You will become a crusader of good writing in your company.
You’ll also become adept at holding your colleagues to account for the quality of information they are willing to provide, because without this, there can be no decent copy. By the end of this course, you’ll probably also have an urge to improve the processes that surround your content production.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Where to start and where and when to finish. If persuasive writing hard to do, it’s because you’re not doing it right. How to get over the writer’s block.
- Understand the value of real information and insight. How to find it, how to use it, and why it makes everything easier to write and read.
- Learn how to use headlines that make the reader stick with you till the end. The best headlines often write themselves when you’ve written the body text.
- Accurate needn’t mean dull. You will learn to seek out the boffins in your company that really know what they’re talking about and leverage this knowledge rather than worry about translating it.
- Understand structure and how structural problems lose you readers faster than anything else. We’ll show you a simple way to root them out.
We ask everyone to do a short exercise in advance.
If you have any questions about the content of the training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other queries about your booking, please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you.